CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

I finally did it!!!!

   Oh my goodness me! I finally figured out how to upload a Google doc into the blog!  I also figured out how to convert my files, so that I can put those up!  I think a monster may have been created!  I still have a lot to learn and need to check on copyright rules before I put up any files.
      We did not get to this week, but I am planning to do our Pirate Sink or Float on Monday.  The sheet is very short and sweet because it is our first experiment.  We will predict and make hypothesis, and I will record them on a big chart in the classroom.  Their sheet  is for them to record their answers.
  Newsletter for next week-  This is actually the rough draft.  I did change some things and did not include important events.  I may delete this because I'm not sure that I want to keep my newsletter up for the world to read!  Depending on my learning curve, I may have some more things up this weekend! :)  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment