CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Grandparent's Day

    I'm finally getting a chance to put the pictures up!  Today was work/clean up day at my house, and boy, did I have everyone working! :)  Thursday was just the best day, and I am so excited to share it with you all!
We had a special Grandma read to the entire 4/5K classes.  She read The Squeaky Door by Margaret Read MacDonald (so sorry I didn't take a picture!).  It is the cutest story about a little boy who spends the night at his grandma's house and is scared of her squeaky door.  Our Grandma was just precious and the children were totally mesmerized by her storytelling!

The class with Grandma











     I think I may have missed a few Grandparents!  I'm so sorry if I did! :)  We also had a few moms that came if because their Grandparent lived to far away, and I think I missed them as well!  After the story, we came back to the room, had the cookies that we made (yesterday's post) and lemonade, sang a song, and gave them their gifts (yesterday's post).  It was a very busy, but fun filled day!  I was a little stressed before the festivities because I wanted to have everything just perfect, and there was no need to be stressed!  It was absolutely perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment