CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

All About Me Part 4

     Today I'm wrapping up our All About Me theme.  I divided this one up because there was so much to share!  I still have a few other pictures from the past week that are not included, but I will add those to My Family theme later in the week.
We read The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss
We painted our right and left foot.
We read My Feet by Aliki and learned all the different parts of our foot and things that we can do with them.
We traced our feet.

We cut out our feet and glued it on to a piece of paper.
We then used Unifex cubes to see how long are foot is and wrote it down on our paper.  These will all go in a class book.  Now we can read how long are classmates feet are!

We read one of my new favorite books Pete the Cat!  We still have many more activities to do with Mr. Pete!
I did not take a picture, but we shared our favorite color and did a class color graph.  I had several this year that had the favorite color black!  That is a new one for me!
Unfortunately, these pictures did not turn out very well.  We sorted our shoes and then graphed them.  We had the more sneakers and velcro type shoes than anything! :)
I love this little book!  It is a Hokey Pokey book.  We do right and left handprints, right and left footprints.  We use the hair graph picture for our whole head, and they made little people to look like themselves.
You can see these a little better in this picture.  They all turned out so cute!


That's all for tonight!  I'll try to have some family pictures up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment