CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Buccaneer of the Week

     Each day our Buccaneer of the Week has a special activity.  On Monday they share their All About Me poster.   I send the poster home the Thursday before their week, so they can have the weekend to work on it.


     On Tuesday they bring in their favorite book to share with their class.
This week our Buccaneer of the week brought in her favorite book.  Her grandmother made a little kitten doll to go along with the story.  It looked just like the one in the book!

On Wednesday they bring in a letter or story from their parents.  I ask them not to share it with them beforehand.  These are always so special.  I always get a little teary eyed when reading them!  Thursday is their show and tell day.  I completely forgot to take pictures of these, but you get the drift! :)
This is the picture I forgot to put it in earlier in the week.  We made a mouse page for our alphabet scrapbook to go along with our letter M.
We are still working in our Creation books.  This page is God made the water, sky, and clouds.  They painted blue to represent the sky and water.  Then they traced a cloud, cut out, and glued onto their blue picture.  I drew a cloud on file folders for them to trace.




     I still have a few things from last week that we are finishing up on Monday, so I will try to get those up tomorrow.  Next week we are finishing up our All About Me theme and then beginning Our Family theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment