CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More Apple Fun


     Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, but I left my camera at school!  I'm going to finish up last week and then tomorrow I'll post activities from this week.
Letter of the Week A

Number of the Week 3
Buccaneer of the Week
They each brought in their favorite apple for Apple Centers on Thursday.  We sorted and graphed them.  Green apples were the favorite!  We also graphed our favorite type of apple product.  The winner was apple muffins!
They made their favorite apple out of construction paper and then wrote the color on the line.  We are not quite ready for cut apart sentences yet! :)
We've been doing this little color poem activity during our morning meeting time.  It is in the Brown Bear format, but we say Red Apple, Red Apple, what do you see?  I see a Yellow Apple looking at me!  This is great because it reinforces the colors, as well as the color word.  Tomorrow we will be making a color book to go along with this.

Tomorrow, I'll post pictures of more apple activities and some of the books we've been working on!


No comments:

Post a Comment