CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Last Week

     I finally remembered to take pictures and actually bring my camera home, so I can get the last of the activities up from last week!  This week has been super crazy and it has rained both days!  Yikes!  I think we are the only county in Georgia that actually had school on Columbus Day, but that's ok (I guess!)  because we've been doing some super cool things to celebrate Columbus!  I'll have to put the picture up of the Bible story tomorrow because it isn't quite complete.  First things first though! :)
This was our art center last week.  I try to do one of these every month because I love how these look in the window!

Buccaneer of the week- This picture was actually taken at Open House, but I had to put it up!  I just love the pirate face!
Letter of the Week


Number of the Week



  I've been a little under the weather the past week and now I've completely lost my voice!  It has been quite a challenge having pictures, conferences, and an unexpected visitor today with no voice!  Yesterday (especially) I was having one of those terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days, and I wanted to move to Australia!  If it could go wrong, it did! The kids have been wonderful though!  I had a sweet little boy say to me I just didn't sound like his Mrs. Pigg at all! LOL  It's funny because when you think it's just the worst days ever and nothing has been accomplished the kids have the best day ever!  Love those kiddos so much!  I'll eventually catch up with everything, and I'll eventually get my voice back! Ha!  Tomorrow we have a visit from the police, so I will do my best to get those pictures up tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment