CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast

     I'm missing some of my photos from our Thanksgiving feast last week!  I'm hoping I just didn't upload them.  It's hard to photograph when you are doing a million different things! :)  Here are the ones that I do have, and I apologize because some of them are blurry!
The placemats we made in centers.

These were on the tables, so we would know where to sit. :)

Performing our Thanksgiving songs.

Centerpieces for the tables- I made the pilgrim hats six years ago.  They are large terra cotta pots that I painted black and a white stripe around it.  I did have yellow foam buckles on them, but I didn't realize they had fallen off until the day of the feast!  

Here is our complete costume: headband (that were made in centers), shirts, and necklaces.











Happy Thanksgiving from our class to yours!  Hope you all have a blessed day with your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment