CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three for Thursday plus a shout out!





DJ Fonts



     Today I'm sharing along with those at I'm a Blog Hopper my favorite font, blog, and online resource.  This was actually a lot harder than what I thought it would be!  It's kind of like when I read a story to the kids, and I say this is my favorite story, and they respond back but Mrs. Pigg, you say every story is your favorite! LOL  I had a very difficult time narrowing it down, but here it goes!
  My favorite font is anything by DJ Inkers!  Love, Love, Love everything that is made by DJ Inkers!
www.djinkers.com/dj-fonts/
     My favorite blog is the incredible Deanna Jump!  I'll have to say I think we are kindred spirits, but because before I found her blog I was already doing many of the things that she does in her classroom.  I just love her excitement for teaching, her colorful room, and her amazing ideas!  She is a definite must see!
mrsjumpsclass.blogspot.com/
Mrs Jump\
      My favorite online resource is Making Learning Fun.  It is teachers' dream come true.  You name it...it's there!  There are many resources to choose from: story props, color pages, bingo dot marker pages, booklets, calendars, art activities, and more!  I could spend a whole day (and have!)  on this site alone!  Enjoy!  www.makinglearningfun.com    

     I know this is suppose to be just our favorite resources, but one of my favorite resources is the amazing teachers that I work with!  I love sharing ideas with them and being a great support for one another.  One of my amazing coworker brought me my dinner for tonight just because she said she knew how hard I had been working and thought I needed a break!  LOVE HER!!!  Thank you Mrs Carroll!
     Sorry I didn't finish or take pictures today, next week!  Have a great night blog hopping!

   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment