CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Nativity book and Christmas program

  Merry Christmas!  This is my new favorite book that we make in my class!  This is also came from Michelle at Musings of Me.  Even if I decide not to do the Holiday Fun book again, this is a MUST!  Each day I read No Room In the Inn to go along with the book.  It is a level 2 reader that they probably could have handled listening to the whole story at once, but I liked that it broke down and we were able to discuss each part.







The last page is simple, but I love it!

Merry Christmas from
A little shepherd boy

a camel,

a sweet, little angel,

the kitchen band, 

little Mary and Joseph,

Handsome winter carolers,

cute winter carolers,








   
 I think we had the best Christmas program ever this year!  Wish I could have it on video to put on here!  I still have a few Christmas pictures to put up, but they will have to wait.  Off to cook, clean and spend a fabulous day with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment