CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Centers (Sort of!)

     I didn't take pictures of all our centers that we did for December because I was busy doing other things! :)  I kept them the same the whole month because we really didn't have much center time due to our play practice.  I also kept them very simple and more play than learning.  Some times you just have to go with it! :)
Fine Motor- Winter themed lacing cards
Blocks- I have these Nativity blocks that the class absolutely loved!  They wanted to play with these all the time!  It's really cute, and I bought it from Oriental Trading.
Santa Puzzle

I inherited these little men from a teacher along time ago.  I don't know where they came from.  They interlock so I had them make patterns with the men and rings.  We pretended they were Gingerbread men.

     Some of the other items that I had was a Gingerbread alphabet match on the felt board, a Christmas tree count, and a plush Nativity.  We have school on Monday and Tuesday, so I will try to get pictures of them then!  We also have Polar Express Day on Monday...one of my favorite days of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment