CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Open House

  I didn't get as much done today as I had planned, but I did manage to get a few things accomplished.  I  updated my parent information handout for Open House.  I am going to attempt to attach this because I'm determined to learn how to do this! In the packet I have a letter about me and my assistant, our schedule, information about our reading (Scholastic) and math (Saxon) program, a developmental chart and my Treasures for Learning.  In the Treasures for Learning it describes pretty much everything that takes place in our classroom.

  I've been putting some things together to go with our classroom theme, as well as, the first week of school.  I do a 100 day puzzle in our room.  Each day we put up a puzzle piece until the puzzle is completed on the 100th day of school.  I love to hear their guesses at the beginning of the year to see what it is going to be!  This year we are going to do a parrot.   I found these adorable puppets that I'm going to use for circle time Pirate Pete and Polly Parrot.
     I'm hoping I'm going to get the hang of this soon because I have a lot of information to share!  I was able to get pictures, but not the file...not sure how to do that yet! :(

1 comment: