CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Great Freebies

     I found a great web site www.teachfactory.com that has tons of free resources to help with setting up your classroom.  There are a few themes that have a small fee, but it is well worth it.  Some of the themes that are on the web site are: jungle, zebras, monkeys, monsters, movies, moose, and ocean.  There is even a pirate theme! There is more than that, but I can't remember everything! I printed off name plates, book bag tags, and a page that I'm going to use for my parent information packets.  She also had some pirate clip art that I printed off, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet!  All of her packets are very elementary and even preschool friendly.


     I'm still working on my large ship for job assignments and treasure box for 100 day count.  Hopefully, I will have these finished by the end of the week.  I also finished up my parent information packet, but still not sure how to upload it.  I'm hoping to have the majority of the room decorations and open house information finished by Friday.  Still have lots to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment