CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 14, 2012

Sad Day

     I was going to post more Gingerbread activities, but I just can't do it today.  My heart is deeply saddened and broken by the events that have taken place in Connecticut today.  I'm a mother and a teacher, so it affects me in so many ways.  It is just unthinkable that someone would come in with a loaded gun and shoot innocent children.  You don't expect to send your baby to school, to not come home because they were murdered.  As a teacher, you would never expect someone to come in and attack your classroom.
    I know this has deeply affected every family, school, and community in the country.  My heartfelt sympathies and prayers are with everyone at Sandy Hook Elementary School.  I pray that Jesus will hold them and comfort them, and give them the peace that they need.  I pray for those poor babies and staff members that witnessed this terrible tragedy and pray that someday they will be able to heal.  The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18  Hug your own children a little tighter tonight, and on Monday hug your weekday babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment