CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Polar Express Day!

     Today we had Polar Express Day!  This is another one of my favorite days of the year!  I just love all of our events leading up to it, the activities that we do during it, and watching them all come in their cute little Pj's! :)  It's so hard to get good pictures because we are so busy durning this activity!  I also realized I forgot to take some pictures that were sent home today, so maybe next year I will remember!  
Having our Polar Express snack!

We had cookies, popcorn, and hot cocoa.  We also had marshmallow and candy cane to put in our hot cocoa.

Getting ready to take off for the big event!



I make these ornaments every year!  I love it!  This year I had a mom come in to help, and I am so thankful that she did!

Candy Train Oranemnt- One roll of Life Savers, I package stick gum, 1 starburst, I miniature Hershey bar, 4 peppermint candies, 1 Hershey Kiss, and 1 Rolo.  Use String to hang as an ornament.  We use hot glue to put the candy pieces together, but you could use glue dots.
We had a special delivery from the North Pole!  It was freezing cold and addressed just to us!  Inside were silver bells with ribbon on them.  We could all hear the bells ring...even the teachers! :)

Working on our journal page- They drew a picture of what they would like for  their first gift of Christmas to be.  I forgot to take a picture of the train that we made.

Sweet Friends

Receiving the bells




     Tomorrow we have our party and last day before the break!  Whew!  Fun times, but it will be nice to sleep in!  Hopefully will get some pictures up tomorrow of some more activities that we did during December.

No comments:

Post a Comment