CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 8, 2012

Apple Fun

     Here are some of our apple activities that we've been doing the past week.

Labeling apple parts.  I did not realize that the core word was missing until after the product was finished...oops! :)
I just love Michelle over at Musings of Me.  I had to buy her new apple packet because it has the standards that I want to teach with the cuteness factor! You can check out her packet HERE.  We read a book about Johnny Appleseed and then completed this page.

I decided I wanted to change the seasons book that I have done for years.  Partly, because we just didn't have time to do all the painting and work that the book entails.  If you would like to see the book from last year, you can check it out here.  This book was in the apple packet that I bought from Michelle. 

Working on our Apple Season books.





Life Cycle of an Apple- Same as last year, but when I was cleaning out my supply room I found these cute little flowers to use.

     I have a few more apple things to post and some fall and leaves activities.  I really need to have longer days! :)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment