CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fairy Tales

     My class loved Fairy Tales this past year!  I think we could have spent a month on them and they would have been happy!  We did a lot of activities, but I'm just going to give a brief overview of what we did.  I'm hoping next year I will be able to be more detailed and put more activities and pictures up.
Sorry my pictures are side ways!  For some reason, they will not rotate.  We made a book of Fairy Tales that we discussed in class.  

The girls especially loved Cinderella!


We did story maps for most of our Fairy Tales.  They did a great job!

Whew!  This popcorn word book about did me in!


Our graph for the week was whether or not we would kiss a frog.  

We also planted bean stalks to go along with Jack and the Beanstalk but did not have good luck with them this year.  I guess we had a bad bunch of beans...sorry I forgot to take a picture!





We made the Three Little Pig's Houses.  We used raffia for straw, toothpicks for sticks and red construction paper squares for the brick house.

I'm missing a lot of pictures because my camera started to give out on me.  Some of them are so blurry it just isn't worth putting up.  There's always next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment